Thursday, January 22, 2009

Last Change to BID on AUCTIONS!

Photobucket

This week has been intense for me. My car broke down, my phone died, our heater went out and they dropped us randomly from our internet service???

We have sorted most of it out but I am exhausted.

Too exhausted to update with much. I'm trying to convince my model to do a fitting so that I can finish the three dresses I have yet to hem and then I'm going to have to bribe her to do a fashion shoot tonight. I'd love to tidy up a bit so that I can take pictures of the photo shoot process. I think that would be fun. We'll see.

She is writing her thesis and the thrifting process and the initial fitting process always seems like a good idea to her, but by the time I need a model, she is suddenly overwhelmed with work. I understand but when I try and model my own clothes I always chop off my head or make some awful face. Not to mention I don't have a vintage frame. I have the world's largest rib-cage and I can never get any of the tiny things to zip up. No amount of weight loss will ever fix that :(

Anyway. Please check out our auctions. Only a few more hours left to bid!
The waiting is so hard! I suppose it will just get easier though :)

Click on the image above and it will take you directly to the shop!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I just found your blog in the Etsy forum...I am so sorry you had such a bad week :( Cheers to a better one next week!

I thought you and your crafty readers might want to participate in a Crafty Valentine Exchange I am hosting on my blog: http://nikatnoon.wordpress.com

Sign ups end Jan. 29th...Come Play!

xo
nik