Tuesday, January 27, 2009

won't you come out to play.


Isn't there a Sesame Street song that has that line in it? Something about raining outside and coming out to play? I loved Sesame Street. It's my opinion that it went downhill in the early 90s but those first monsters and first episodes were really wonderful. My little brother still sends me links to youtube videos of early Sesame Street skits.

Today is one of those days. It's cold and rainy and dark outside. My car is still broken so Prudence and I are stuck inside together listening to car alarms going off outside, the neighbors dropping furniture as they move in and watching last week's episode of Biggest Loser on nbc.com.

Prudence keeps talking to me and asking me to play. She knows where her toys are and she will stand around in front of the shelf we keep them on and sing. My cat doesn't cry, she sings. She warbles and sings. She is convinced that since I am still in my pajamas, I must want to play.





It's one of those days that I had planned on being productive or sleep in all day or watch tv all day? Today is the last day to bid on our auctions so I best get to promoting and then altering a few more items for tonight's "photo shoot". Fingers crossed that our pictures turn out wonderful instead of pink and blurry :D